JIPMER MBBS Results 2019
JIPMER UG Entrance Exam 2019 Result has been declared
Link 1 : http://jipmer.edu.in/Documents/JIPMER_MBBS_Entrance_Result_List_2019_Part1.pdf
Link 2 : http://jipmer.edu.in/Documents/JIPMER_MBBS_Entrance_Result_List_2019_Part2.pdf
DECLARATION OF JIPMER MBBS RESULTS :
The list of candidates who qualify for counselling to Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Puducherry MBBS course would be declared tentatively On or before 12.06.2019 (Wednesday). The marks / Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be made available on JIPMER Website www.jipmer.edu.in.
Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Based on the result of JIPMER MBBS Competitive Entrance Examination, the following merit lists will be prepared based on Percentile Scores :
- Common (UR) Merit List : Subject to the Government of India, DOPT. O.M.No. 36011/1/98. Estt. (Res), Dated 1st July 1998, it is clarified that only such SC / ST / OBC candidates who are selected on the same standard as applied to general candidates shall not be adjusted against reserved vacancies. In other words, when a relaxed standard is applied in selecting an SC / ST / OBC candidates, for example in the age-limit, experience, qualification, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for General category candidates etc. the SC / ST / OBC candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as unavailable for consideration against the unreserved vacancies. Therefore a reserved candidate will be considered on General Seat only if no relaxation of the eligibility level (i.e. % of marks) and at cut-off level in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination.
- Scheduled Caste Candidates list
- Scheduled Tribe Candidates list
- Other Backward Classes Candidates list
- Pondicherry-UR Candidates list
- Pondicherry-OBC Candidates List
- Pondicherry-SC Candidates list
- OPH Candidates List
- Pondicherry-OPH Candidates List
- NRI/OCI candidates List
In each category the total no. of candidate to be called for counseling will be 10 times the no. of seats available in each category.
Individual letters will NOT be sent to the SELECTED CANDIDATES and to those who are placed in the waiting list. Please check the website for the lists. Candidates and parents are advised to browse the website periodically for updated information. They will be required to attend Counseling at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date.
OPH Candidates should attend the medical examination one day advance before the day of counselling scheduled in order to certify their eligibility against this category.
JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2019 :
Merit Ranking would be based on percentile score after Normalization
1. Merit List would be drawn category wise based on minimum percentile as given below :
|Unreserved (UR) / OCI / NRI||50|
|Unreserved (UR) - OPH||45|
|SC / ST / OBC / - OPH||40|
2. Candidates who secure less than the minimum percentile in the Entrance Examination will NOT be considered for admission and their names will NOT be included in the Merit List.
3. Only those NRI / OCI candidates who opt for admission under Self Financing Scheme at the time of application itself will be considered for the merit list to 6 Seats for NRI/OCI status candidates.
4. No E-Mail or Written communication will be entertained in this regard.