JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
Submission of JIPMER UG Application : Through Online Mode Only.
1) Candidates seeking admission to JIPMER MBBS entrance examination are required to apply online mode only. ( Any other mode of application will not be accepted. )
2) Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply online MBBS admission 2019”.
3) Read Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research prospectus and instruction carefully.
4) The flow chart for filling application online in JIPMER MBBS Prospectus.
5) The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application online.
JIPMER MBBS Application Fees 2019 :
JIPMER UG application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment.
No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
|General (UR) & P-UR||1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC & P-OBC|| 1,200 + Transaction Charges as
|SC/ST & P-SC||1,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|NRI/OCI|| 2,500 + Transaction Charges as
|OPH & P-OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
JIPMER UG HALL TICKETS 2019 :
Hall Tickets for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 20th May, 2019 ( Monday ) 10.00 AM onwards. ( Tentative )
The Hall Ticket will contain
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
NO change in the category / age / name / DOB ( Date of Birth ) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
JIPMER MBBS Important Dates 2019 :
- JIPMER UG Online Registration from 6 th March, 2019 ( Wednesday ) 11.00 AM
- JIPMER UG Online Registration closes on 12th April, 2019( Friday ) 5.00 PM
- Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in ( The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post ) 20th May, 2019 ( Monday ) 10.00 AM - 02nd June, 2019 ( Sunday ) 8.00 AM
- Date & Time of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 02nd June, 2019 (Sunday)
- Expected date of publication of JIPMER Merit List on or Before 12th June, 2019.