AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019
- All applicants are advised to read AIIMS Prospectus and Help Manual carefully before starting Online Registration.
- While filling AIIMS MBBS Online Application, please ensure that no column is left blank.
- Please fill the Online Application carefully. It may not be possible to make any Amendment / Rectification / Change / Editing in the field of Name / Date of Birth / Category i.e. SC/ST/OBC(NCL) /UR/OPH and Examination Centre after submitting the Application Fee through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Other changes in the Online Registration / Application viz Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Nationality, Marital Status can be done during Registration process. After the last date of Registration i.e. 21st February, and March 12th 2019 changes are not permitted. Images once uploaded can not be changed later.
- Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate applying under OBC category must possess valid caste certificate issued within last one year by the competent authority. The Certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institutions. Date of validity of certificate shall be considered as 03rd July, 2019.
- Please save and download a print of the Registration Slip and retain the copy of Registration Slip till completion of admission process.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- In the event of rejection of the application form, no intimation will be provided and no correspondence / request for re-consideration, will be entertained.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF AIIMS MBBS ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to fill up online application as specified in the Prospectus.
- The online application / examination fee is payable through Debit / Credit card / Net Banking and is non-refundable as well no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate should fill in the online application form as per the detailed instructions given in the Prospectus.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements regarding filling the application form.
- Discrepancy, if any, in the date and time of the entrance examination mentioned in the Prospectus, Admit Card etc. should be immediately brought to the notice of the Assistant Controller (Examination), AIIMS, New Delhi. Complaints received after the examination will not be entertained. In case, any discrepancy is found in the information provided in the various documents, the data provided on the Application will be considered as final for all purposes.
- Furnishing of false information / filling of duplicate application form / conversing in any form or suppression of material information in the Application will entail disqualification and shall render the candidate unfit for admission. If ineligibility is detected at any stage even after examination, the candidature / admission will be treated as cancelled and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Application Form / Registration Slip complete in all respects should only be submitted through online and NOT to be sent to Assistant Controller (Examinations), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 608.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained by the Institute in this regard.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address, mobile number and E-mail ID is filled in the Application Form with other details.
- Candidate must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination; this will entail expulsion and cancellation of candidature from the examination.
AIIMS MBBS APPLICATION & REGISTRATION FEES :
|1||General||1000.00||As Applicable||1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|2||Other Backward Classes [OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||1000.00||As Applicable||1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|3||Scheduled Caste[SC]||800.00||As Applicable||800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|4||Scheduled Tribe[ST]||800.00||As Applicable||800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Requisite fees may be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking|
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018
(a) A downloadable Admit Card will be hosted for all the eligible candidates on website www.aiimsexams.org w.e.f. 1st May, 2018. All the candidates must take a printout of the same. AIIMS MBBS admit card will not be sent through Postal System. No candidate will be admitted to the examination unless he/she holds a valid Admit Card.
(b) No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall / Venue by personal appearance without a valid Admit Card in original. The admit card must bear the details of printout such as IP address etc.
(c) Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit Card till allotment of seat in College / Institute. Duplicate Admit Card will not be issued after AIIMS MBBS examination ( i.e. original printout not photocopy etc. )