AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi admission to the Post Graduate Course MD, MS, M.Ch. (6 Years), DM (6 Years), M.D.S. July, 2019 Session.
AIIMS Competetive Entrance Examination 2019
AIIMS PG Computer Based Test shall be held on May 2019
AIIMS PG Reservation of Seats 2019
(i) 49.5% of the total Post Graduate seats (15% for SC, 7.5% ST and 27% for OBC) excluding those for Sponsored / Foreign National candidates are reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer).
(ii) Reservation for the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities / Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH)
a) For MD/MS :
- As per provisions of the Rights of the Persons with Disabilities Act. 2016 Five percent of seats shall be reserved for Persons (Indian nationals) with Benchmark Disabilities / Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH). The reservation will be provided on horizontal basis, as per their rank in order of merit in examination.
- Vacant seat, if any, shall be offered to the candidate from the general / relevant category.
b) For MDS :
As per 100 point roster, No seat is reserved for Persons (Indian Nationals) with Benchmark Disabilities / Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) for the July 2019 session.
c) Other Criteria for Orthopedic Physically Handicapped :
The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability conforming to judgment of Supreme Court of India i.e. :
- With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India vide letter no. 18018/2/2009-ME(P-1) dated 17.02.2009 it has been decided that while providing reservation in admission to medical course in the first instance candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such candidates in that category then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered for admission subject to the outcome in the Writ Petition (Civil) 184/2005-Dr. Kumar Sourav Vs. UOI and others pending in the Supreme Court of India.
- The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals / Institutions.
- The confirmed admission shall be given to candidate subject to fitness on medical examination duly constituted by Medical board involving the faculty from relevant discipline.
d) M.Ch. (Direct 6 Years Course) - Neuro-Surgery
e) DM (Direct 6 Years Course) - Infectious Diseases