AIIMS PG Application Form 2019
AIIMS PG Application Fee
- General / OBC Category : 1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- SC/ST Category : 800/- +Transaction Charges as applicable.
- OPH Candidates is exempted from payment of any Fee.
Mode of Payment for AIIMS PG 2019 : Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
AIIMS Online Registration & Submission of Application Form 2019
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form.
AIIMS Online Registration : After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for deposit the prescribed fee in the through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking after submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow the Instructions scrupulously.
It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that correct details are filled in the Application Form. The Institute will not be responsible for any cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. as a consequence of incorrectly filled application form.
Status of AIIMS Online Registration : Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant’s Registered on their email ID. The Registration Form will remain Under Review regarding eligibility. However, candidates can check their status of uploaded images within 3-5 working days from the date of online Registration is done and subsequent further updates the status as per the direction. The rejected images can be updated till the registration is open.
The candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS Admit Card 2019
AIIMS Admit Cart for accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608.
AIIMS Important Dates 2019
The eligibility of the candidate in respective category for the course will be determined on the last date of submission of the registration form.
MD / MS / M.Ch. (6 Years) / DM (6 Years) / MDS
- Date of uploading of Prospectus & Commencement of online registration of application : March 2019
- Last date for Registration of Online application : March 2019
- Date for checking status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons. Applicants are required to check status on March 2019. through the Registration Status Tab of their My Page after Login. : March 2019.Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after March under any circumstance and candidates are request Not to Contact the Examination Section. : March 2019.
- Last date of receiving the application form duly recommended & forwarded with “No Objection” from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India for Foreign Nationals to apply & appear in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination July 2019 session. : March 2019
- Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos. and uploading Admit Cards : April 2019.
- AIIMS Entrance Examination through online mode [Computer Based Test] : May 2019.
- Expected date of declaration of Result : May 2019.
Departmental Assessment : May 2019
Final result : May 2019
Last date for admission in the course of DM/M.Ch & MD(Hospital Administration) : Auguest 2019.